Whenever we are about to hire a home inspector, the first thing comes to our mind is home inspection cost Ottawa. The prime reason behind the popularity of Prime Home Inspection is its reliability when it comes to quality service at competitive price. Prime Home Inspection can be the best suit for any kind of home inspection services because we are into this profession since years and have skilled inspectors to do the job in a perfect way. It is always beneficial to check the details of the inspection service company you are hiring and the same you can do for our services too. Portfolio of home inspection service provider should not be amiss by any chance. You should always look for few essential factors while searching home inspection services. Here is a short list:
• Years of experience
• Their license and certificates
• Past work and successes
• Certified and experienced engineers
• Reviews and testimonials
Never ever forget to see above-mentioned factors before going ahead and call them on your premise. Check that they are very well registered with mandatory governmental bodies with proper documentation. Confirm about their service offerings well in advance. It is very important for you to be present at the time of the detailed survey. Prime Home Inspection gives you the detailed report after inspection that consists of every minute detail and this is why our home inspectors are in huge demand throughout the year. List of their inspection service offerings includes;
• Structure Systems: Basement and Crawlspaces: Floor framing, foundation walls are inspected for structural problems, walls and floors are evaluated for previous or ongoing water penetration and mold growth.
• Roofing System: We inspect accessible roof coverings (height, design, a condition of roofing materials and/or weather conditions may prevent mounting certain roofs), gutters, flashings, skylights, as well as signs of leaks and deterioration.
• Exterior Systems: Stoops, steps, decks, driveways, patios, and balconies are inspected for damage, deterioration or safety hazards. Siding, trim, windows and doors are inspected for damage or deterioration.
• Garages: Firewalls and ceilings are inspected for damage or breaches, garage doors, and door openers are tested for proper operation and safety.
• Fireplaces & Chimneys: Interior and exterior visible areas are inspected for damage or deterioration.
• Interior Systems: We inspect stairways, windows & doors, ceilings, walls, & flooring.
• Plumbing System: All accessible piping and fixtures are inspected for function flow and leaks. The domestic water heating equipment is inspected for proper installation, leaks, operation, life expectancy, and venting.
• Bathrooms: All plumbing fixtures are tested for proper operation and evidence of active or previous leakage, shower and tub walls are inspected for signs of water damage and floors are inspected for water damage or deterioration.
• Electrical Systems: Accessible outlets are tested for proper wiring, switches are tested for proper operation, the accessible wiring is inspected for proper installation and all electrical panels are uncovered and inspected.
• Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Systems: As weather permits, Air Conditioning is operated and evaluated for proper operation.
• Heating systems: Heating systems are operated and inspected for proper/safe operation and venting.
• Insulation Systems: We inspect insulation, ventilation, framing, attic, and sheathing, where accessible. Any signs of visible mold will be noted.
So, call our home inspectors Ottawa and secure your home as well as family members at cost-effective prices. Home Inspection Cost Ottawa will never be a concern when you avail our expert services from our certified experts.